The standard in North America
Allen-Bradley CompactLogix controllers of the series 1769 are ideal for small to compact control applications that do not require axis control or safety functions. These controllers offer integrated serial, EtherNet/IP™ or ControlNet™ channels and modular DeviceNet™ communications.
EduTrainer Universal with:
AB CL 1769-L24ER-QB1B (MPS)
- Main memory: 0.75 MB
- 1 GB SD memory card included
- Interfaces: 2x EtherNet/IP, 1x USB
- 16 digital inputs (24 V DC)
- 16 digital outputs (24 V DC/0.5A)
The mounting system
- EduTrainer Universal, size 1 (W x H) 305 mm x 300 mm
- Can be placed on a desk or in an MPS station
- Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel mounting system
- Integrated power supply unit 110/230 V/24 V, 4 A
- 19" module simulation plate with 2x SysLink plug connector for MPS station and control panel, each with 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs and 1x Sub-D 15-pin plug connection with 4 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs, emergency stop jumper to connect a safety circuit for disconnecting 8 digital outputs.
Special license rules apply for schools and educational institutes in the commercial sector.